Dark Soul Dark Soul

I loved this game! It gets repetitive sometimes but the upgrades make it very nice to carry on. Simply great and fun!!!

BulletSpree BulletSpree

This game made it!!!

This is a really awesome game. Getting all the upgrades was hard, I died twice but I got them all. Some medals are hard to get, I didn't try to get the blood surfer one, but It would be so hard to get. This game amazes me :)

Robot Clashes Robot Clashes

Nice, Very original!!!

I really like how you have to get medals and they get harder to get as you complete more levels!
It becomes really difficult after the first 5 levels, and I think this is a great and fun game!

10/10. AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

Arise 4 Arise 4

Fantastic Game!

I think this game is the best episode in the series. I loved the whole gun thing, you can shot those heads and I love the particle effects of the blood!
I hope the series continues going as good as this one! All I can say is: NICE! :)

Finders Seekers Finders Seekers

This game is excellent!

So much work put into it. I love the art and the puzzles are really fun. It is really addictive and makes you think a lot! It's a great graphical adventure. I hope the developer makes a second part :) Keep up the great work!

Zombie Sports: Football Zombie Sports: Football

This is a really great and original game!

It is very original and I liked the graphics and FX of the zombies! hahaha!.
I like the solid gameplay and the challenging puzzles. I see the levels keep getting harder as you advance, and that is a great thing that I liked. I also loved the motion trail when you kick the head! It added a lot of randomness to the game. Some levels, though, take a lot of time until you finally understand what to do, but when you complete them, you feel like you were god! hahahaha.
Overall this is a very random and original game, I didn't see something like this for ages, and this one is really a master piece. I can't come up with something that needs to be fixed, as I see it, the coder did a great job!
NICE WORK! EXCELLENT GAME! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A 2ND PART :)

Harmony Keeper Harmony Keeper

Awesome Game!!!!

Great game!! I loved it, it gets really challenging and fun, I really liked it and the artwork was really good! I became addicted to this! :)

Good job!

mofunzone responds:

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

REALLY GOOD!

I liked it, it is a piece of art work and I really love it. I wish Cinthia was here with me so we could both watch it but I broke up and It won't be the same never ever again :( I feel so sad. But the animation was good at least!

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

I don't really like it

Too simple... and there is already a search in the audio portal! It is useless :S

PoderOdunk responds:

Thanks for your review - I suppose it's pointless to point out to you that by going to the audio portal itself, you can only listen to one song at a time and then you have to click to a new song to continue listening... or that you can set four stations you like, and shuffle between them... anyways, everyone is free to have their own opinion :)

The Running Clone The Running Clone

An Excelent Game!

This is an excelent game, it's got everything a game has to get. It is Fun, Addictive and Simple!.
Commercials made it fun and entertaining. The Gameplay is Awesome and the graphics are Superb!. It is a great game, and deserves the 10!. I don't put 10 that much, but this game is one of the best games i've played Today at Newgrounds. Excelent!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!