LazyMuffin Gets Drafted LazyMuffin Gets Drafted

Animation wasn't that good

And where's the plot?... it was just FBF drawings :(

Noodle responds:

The plot was pretty straightforward.
Spoiler warning? (Question mark because there isn't a lot to spoil)

Yotam is building a new flash movie, but gets drafted right before he can finish. He doesn't try at boot camp, and is failing quite terribly. He misses Newgrounds dearly, but other soldiers break his things to encourage him to do better. He then goes Rambo all over everyone and ends the war, so he can get back to Flashing. Then the ending is just kinda like "Oh, maybe he is still all Rambo on the inside!"

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

That was very good!!!

That was good. I learnt piano for 9 years, but for those of us who are drummers, Drum tabs are completely different than that.
You should cover them too, i'll help you with that if you want :)

pretty good animations, though!

Great job =)

Darkmaster603 responds:

That'd be great, I have no idea how to tab out drums (or write in sheet music). That won't be for a few more lessons though.

Thanks for the review!

Masturbation Master Masturbation Master

lol you rock

You do. Best flash anim ever xD

Dark Soul Dark Soul

I loved this game! It gets repetitive sometimes but the upgrades make it very nice to carry on. Simply great and fun!!!

BulletSpree BulletSpree

This game made it!!!

This is a really awesome game. Getting all the upgrades was hard, I died twice but I got them all. Some medals are hard to get, I didn't try to get the blood surfer one, but It would be so hard to get. This game amazes me :)

Robot Clashes Robot Clashes

Nice, Very original!!!

I really like how you have to get medals and they get harder to get as you complete more levels!
It becomes really difficult after the first 5 levels, and I think this is a great and fun game!

10/10. AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!! Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!!

YOU MUST

FINISH THIS! PLEASE! It is my favourite Dubstep song all time!

I would rape you myself (naah) I would rape you myself (naah)

BEST SONG EVER

You really know how to do this!!! Should be frontpaged!

Snapdragon Snapdragon

SOOOO GREAT!

True_Darkness recommended me this song, and i'm so using it on my next game! It's a kick ass Trance song :D